Fall Evening Pre-Evaluation Hockey Camp
Week 1: September 6, 7, 8 (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
Week 2 : September 12, 13, 14 (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
Ages 5 – 9 5:00pm – 6:30pm
Ages 10 – 14 6:30pm – 8:00pm
NOTE: We offer 6 x 90 minute sessions = 9 hours
This is a great camp for players looking to prepare for their upcoming evaluations and season.
Having coached for many years in the MHL and GTHL at the House League, rep., “A” and “AA” levels, I have a unique understanding of what coaches are looking for and of how to prepare players.
This camp is ideal for “House League” and rep players looking to advance to a higher level of hockey and/or ensure they are prepared for their upcoming season.
We will be limiting the number of campers in order to ensure each player gets proper instruction, so please register early.
Reasons to Attend
- 9 hours of intensified training vs the average camp of 4-8 hours
- 6 x 90 minute sessions provide better training opportunity vs average camp of 60 minutes
- Experienced coaches and trainers
- Ability to ask a coach out to watch and speak with our instructors
- High staff to player ratio
Regular: – $330.00 plus HST ($42.90)
Goalies: – FREE – limited to 4