August Full Day Hockey Camp
This is a great pre-season camp for players wanting to improve their skills and enhance their love of the game
15 hours of on-ice training, plus off-ice fun and exercise!
15 HOURS OF ICE TIME FOR YOUR PLAYER (3 hours a day)
7 Reasons to Attend
- 15 hours of On-Ice training vs the average camp of 8-10 hours
- 10 90 minute on ice sessions (2/day) provides a better training format vs average camp of 60 minutes
- Both Technical Skating and Hockey Skills taught by experienced and qualified coaches and trainers This combination is not found at other camps and will provide players with a distinct advantage.
- Ability to ask a coach out to watch and speak with our instructors
- High staff to player ratio
- 10% EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT – if registration is completed by May15, 2024.
- 10% “SIBLING” and “MULTI-CAMP” DISCOUNTS (please note that discounts cannot be combined)
- NOTE – Discounts are not available for Goalies
Front Line Hockey School provides a safe, supervised, and professional environment for your child. We have knowledgeable, dedicated instructors. There is an emphasis on fun, skill development and personal growth.
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Vic Johnston Arena, Streetsville, Mississauga
Drop off: no earlier than 8:30 PM
Pick up: no later than 4:30 PM
Players – $535.00 plus HST
Goalies – $175.00 plus HST
We are happy to offer our 10% Early Bird (to May 15), Sibling and Multi-Camp Discounts – please be sure to ask. Discounts cannot be combined.
NOTE: Discounts are not available to Goalies.
The goal of our camps is to build confidence in players so that they will want to learn. If they want to learn they will improve and if they improve and build confidence their love of the game will grow!
This is a great pre-season camp for players wanting to improve their skills and enhance their love of the game.
NOTE – by sending the form and payment you consent to the Waiver Conditions below.
Please click add to cart and then complete checkout once for each player or goalie.
The participant agrees that Front Line Hockey School Inc and its owner and instructors will not be held responsible for any accidents or loss, however caused and agrees to release the owner and instructors from any claims or damage which may arise as a result of the student's accidents or loss. In the event we are unable to contact you, you give permission to seek medical assistance to your child if necessary while your child is attending Front Line Hockey School Inc. Liability insurance must be carried by the participant. Front Line Hockey School owner and instructors cannot be held responsible. By clicking YES and submitting this form, I, the Parent / Guardian, certify I have read the conditions above and agree to participate having read them.
Methods of Payment
Once you have submitted the registration form, you will receive a confirmation email with payment instructions.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full refund if cancelled via email and acknowledged by Front Line Hockey School Inc. via email by 6 weeks prior to start of camp.
NO REFUNDS after that date. Front Line Hockey School Inc. may, at it's sole discretion issue a credit for a future camp
We look forward to seeing you at camp!